Ireland has a modern knowledge economy which is based on services and high-tech industries. Dependent on trade, industry, and investment. As per gross domestic product, Ireland is among the wealthiest countries in Europe. The country was 5th in the OECD 28 rankings in 2008.
The Immigrant Investment program grants a unique opening for the new residents to explore the investment scene. Ireland has an investor-friendly economy which encourages foreign direct investment and that has been significant in the country’s economic growth. Irish citizenship by investment has been supported and encouraged by the nation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Fast process to residency
- Fast track option allowing for citizenship within two years
- Special exemption from physical residence enforced with legislation
- Government approved investment and financing options by banks
- No specific language is requested for citizenship
- Option to maintain former nationality
- Low tax trades and opportunity to trade freely within the European Union