- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
- Applicant must speak, communicate and understand English language to a certain level.
- Evidence required of sufficient money to maintain and accommodate self and any dependents.
- Applicant must show that they are a genuine entrepreneur wishing to set up a viable UK business-this is judged by the Home Office.
You must be 18 or over to apply for this visa be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife have opened a UK bank account
Your funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institution free to spend (‘disposable’) in the UK. Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.The applicant is also expected to pass the “Life in the UK” test and the “Government’s English language” test or an equivalent. Added to these, it should be proved that the applicant has not moved out of UK for more than 180 days in a year.
One year after obtaining permanent residence, applicants may become eligible to apply for citizenship if they meet any of the following criteria:
Must have dwelled in the UK for five years, or the case may be, before being an applicant.Spent no more than 450 days outside of the United Kingdom in the previous five years.Should have spent a maximum of 90 days out of UK in the year that follows the application was made.
BENEFITS OF BRITISH CITIZENSHIP
- Life in a major economic and financial center recognized as such both in Europe and in the rest of the world.
- Right to work and live in Europe without restrictions.
- Can easily gain access to major business and financial centers.
- Well respected, stable and democratic political system.
- The system is secure making it possible to own properties.
- Opportunity to attend advanced and structured schools.
- Well planned tax structure for all residents.
- Free world renowned healthcare service.
- Visa-free access to over 174 countries.